Since you already have the 20g set up with reef lighting, you convert it into a Nemo tank with a nice Bubble Tip Anemone and put it in the den.
Then you see a really great little DIY 12g Seahorse Tank with a pair of Dwarf Seahorses. The first DIY Seahorse Tank was so easy you built 2 of them (one for the bedroom, one for that end table next to the TV... Too Many Aquariums When?
When people call you the fish guy.
- Cleaning my own tanks takes 14-18hrs, iv actually started a small business to pay for own aquarium hobby, my friends call me Duse, new and old customers call me the fish guy cuz luke is to hard to remember, I've had to replace my 5yr old wood floor panelling, I've reaserched more fish and their breeding habbits than most aquariums will ever keep, I have a separate livngroom just for my fish, local pet stores call me when there's a question or problem and also when they need more fish, I've built more tanks than I've payed for, had a gf breakup with me because she was jelly over the amount of time I spent on my own and other peoples tanks, I've built, rebuilt and even fabricated my own replacement parts for my filters, I've been shocked over a thousand + times, poeple look at me funny while eating sushi or fishsticks, I bitch about snails more than the economy, I've installed a back up generator for just that room and lastly I've run out of room on this post and I'm not close to done.lo
- —Guest The fish guy
- You just bought a 15 gallon column and decide it isn't enough soon youtube vids of other peoples tanks bore you so instead of pushing towards that new car you get that 55 gallon
- —Guest tankfanatic
- When you have too many fish tanks in your in your bedroom and you catch yourself thinking of moving your bed out to make more room for fish tanks.
- —Guest Nomore
Its your job
- When you have no job except breeding fish in that house next door bigger than the on you live in.
- —Guest John
- You find aquarium items in all the nooks and crannies of your house. (end table, under the bed, the closet)
- —Guest masterbettar
- You're shopping for plastic storage containers and working out how many gallons of water it can hold
- —Guest Emily
- You tell youself your just gonna take a peak at the aquarium, But then realize 30 mins have passed, just gazing at the tank
- —Guest snakhead
- you watch the tanks instead of the TV... because you turned your old console TV into a tank!
- you grow up with a 5gal, then a 20, then a 55, and your thinking about the 120gal but wonder where to put it.
when....your cat begins to
- when ...your cat develops an attitude because he thinks you're just mocking him when...you have to run 2 dehumidifiers 24/7 when....standing in your dining room you can see 4 different tanks in different rooms when .... your every- friday order of operations is work,bank,fish store,home
- —Guest tim
- When u break down your 55 sumpless with intentions of selling it to buy your spouse that wedding ring she wants and suddenly realise this is the perfect time to drill it and build a sump....... (sorry sweetie... i financed the ring)
- —Guest joe bob ray
baby vs baby
- yu pay more attention to your new fish offspring than your human one
- —Guest which baby
casting for people addicted to aquariums
- I'm currently casting for a documentary tv series that profiles individuals with hobbies that have turned into obsessions/addictions. If you're aquarium addiction is impacting your life, consider participating in this series. It's psychologically based, and will look at how and why you are obsessed with aquariums. We'll also see what your friends/family have to say about the addiction. We would travel to you, so you wouldn't have to go anywhere! if you'd be interested in participating or hearing more info, please email me at email@example.com thanks!
- —Guest 20west
You know you are addicted when...
- you forgot to complete your 'programming assignment' and you do an assignment based on introducing a Database System in an Aquarium shop.
- —Guest Prav
you know you have too many when
- you don't have any clean bath towels or dish towels left
- —Guest ktieb8183