Starting (setting up) a new saltwater (marine) aquarium isn't really all that difficult. Planning the new aquarium setup equipment is very important. Planning the aquarium ahead saves money as well a time and frustration. Design the system that you want, then make a checklist of all the items you will need before starting. Starting the new aquarium then just becomes a matter of assembling all of the parts, then adding your fish and invertebrates.
Starting a saltwater aquarium may seem like a daunting task. As with anything that seems complicated at first glance, when saltwater aquarium set up is broken down into simple steps, the process becomes quite simple. The "Saltwater Aquarium 101 - Getting Started" E -course walks you through the process, one step at a time.
- How to Plan a Saltwater System walks you through planning a saltwater aquarium, from picking a location for the tank to choosing the right fish and invertebrates.
- Checklist of Items for Starting an Aquarium A simple list of everything your will need to set up and start your new saltwater aquarium.
- 10 Easy Aquarium Set Up Steps A step-by-step plan to set up your new aquarium.
- 10 Ways to Save Money With Your Aquarium
- Converting from Freshwater to Saltwater Aquarium is pretty straightforward and can be accomplished in a few hours.
- Changing From a Fish Only to a Reef Tank can totally change your marine aquarium into a piece of the reef.
- Choosing the Right Substrate Much more than just the "stuff on the bottom of the tank", the substrate is an integral part of any saltwater aquarium system.