- Option 1 ) The standard method is to fully cure live rock is in a separate curing setup.
- Option 2 ) If you intend to cycle the aquarium with live rock, are adding it to an established system, or just don't want to wait, of course you can opt to bypass
the rock curing process altogether and put the live rock directly into the
aquarium and start aquascaping. However, if you do so it is recommended to
"at least" take the time to do any one of the following things first!
- Preclean the rocks before placing them into the aquarium.
- Preclean the rocks, and allow a few days curing time in a separate curing setup.
- Preclean the rocks and place them into the aquarium, BUT allow the rocks to fully cure or at least give it a few days curing time in this way first, before you aquascape the tank.
The water should be clear by the next day, at which point you can begin to introduce your critters to the tank.
Next we are going to Install the System Lighting