1/4" Single Strength Glass
- One cut to size 12" x 12" piece
- Two cut to size 12" x 20" pieces
- Two cut to size 11 1/2" x 20" pieces
Tip: If you don't want to or cannot cut your own glass, just take the specifications into a glazier/glass company near you and have them do it. Our local shop not only cuts the pieces, but finishes the edges as well. The cost for these five cut and finished pieces of glass was in the range of $15.00 to $20.00.
- Duct or masking tape
- Large tube (approx. 10 oz.) of clear aquarium silicone caulking
- Caulking gun
- Acetone for cleaning the glass
- A few paper towels
- Single edged razor blade
- An assistant to help assemble the tank.
With all these items ready, now prepare the pieces of glass for assembly.