The Bottom Line
- Large capacity food hopper.
- Feed up to 8 times perday.
- Three tank mounting options.
- Good anti-food-clumping system.
- Limited feeding time flexibility.
- Large, 100 gram (approx 4 oz) capacity automatic aquarium fish feeder.
- Built-in heating unit helps prevent clumping and spoiling of fish food.
- Dispenses pellet, granular and flake foods.
- Dispenses a set amount of food up to 8 times a day.
- Option to not feed at night (when the lights are off).
Guide Review - Aquarium Pharmaceuticals RENA LG100 Automatic Fish Feeder Product Review
This feeder reliably dispenses all types of dry fish foods, including pellet, granular and flake foods. It includes a light sensor to activate or deactivate feeding at night (when the room lights are off).
There are three options for mounting the feeder on your tank, including a plastic bracket.
The unit is powered by a 9 volt battery, which is included and measures 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 4" high.