The Bottom Line
Tetra submersible heaters are compact, easy to conceal units that are durable and well constructed. They are simple to use, and are designed for heating small aquariums.
- Compact and easy to conceal.
- Durable and well constructed.
- Simple to use.
- Designed for heating small aquariums.
- Compact heaters that are specifically designed for use in small aquariums from 2 to 30 gallons in size.
- Because of their compact size, these heaters are easy to conceal in the aquarium.
- Choice of the Whisper 2-15 and 10-30, the numbers of which indicate the aquarium size range of the unit.
- Choice of the HT10 (50 watts for up to 10 gallons), and the HT30 (100 watts for up to 30 gallons).
Guide Review - Tetra Submersible Aquarium Heaters
The Whisper and HT model submersible heaters by Tetra are designed specifically for heating small aquariums of 2 to 30 gallons in size. Both models are durable and simple to operate, especially the HT units, because these have an electronic thermostat that automatically adjusts heat output to keep the water at a constant 78°F. All you have to do is put it in the aquarium and plug it in! If you need to heat a mini or nano reef tank, one of these Tetra heaters would be ideal.