The Bottom Line
The Azoo Air Pumps produce high outlet air pressure at an affordable price. The diaphragm is made of high quality rubber. Manufacturer states that some of the internal parts are sensitive to moisture.
- Very quiet
- High quality rubber diaphragm
- High outlet pressure
- Some internal parts sensitive to moisture
- Air valve required if placed below water level
- Available in 6 sizes, the largest 4 sizes contain 2 outlets.
- Produces high outlet air pressure, suitable for deeper aquariums.
- Some of the internal parts are sensitive to high moisture, possibly causing pump failure.
Guide Review - Azoo Air Pumps
The Azoo Air Pumps, manufactured by the Taikong Corporation, are some of the lowest priced air pumps available on the market. They produce high air pressure at the outlet, which makes them useful for deeper tanks. The Azoos are available in 6 sizes, with the larger 4 having 2 outlets each. The diaphragms are made of high quality rubber to last a long time. The manufacturer states that the internal parts of these units are susceptible moisture and should not be used in high humidity areas, indicating that the units are not well sealed. They also recommend the use of a non-return valve if the units are placed below the tank's water level. Considering the low price and high output, if used properly, they would make a good investment.